NeighborWorks Blackstone River Valley observes the following three components in our financial operations.
- NWBRV uses operating and development funds in both an entrepreneurial and thoughtfully protective manner. Each and every dollar does triple duty acting on behalf of our mission, our investors, and our community.
- NWBRV has a remarkable asset of a $1 million permanent revolving development fund. We use this fund to guarantee the fluidity and stability of major projects and take advantage of timely opportunities.
- NWBRV strongly adheres to best practices for community development as outlined by Enterprise Community Partners’
report Building Sustainable Organizations for Affordable Housing and Community Development Impact. We at NWBRV:
- Maintain a capable and consistent accounting department that reports to board members, senior management, financial partners, and government and philanthropic funders;
- Grow strategically, so as to be sustainable over the long run;
- Conduct realistic forecasting and scenario planning for both projects and for the organization as a whole;
- Continue to diversify into new business areas as they relate to NWBRV’s overall mission and vision;
- Collaborate to avoid unnecessary duplication and for optimum benefits for all.
Detailed Financial Information
For additional financial information view NWBRV’s GuideStar Account.