You* can benefit by partnering with us!*town, neighborhood, business, corporation, bank, foundation, employees, school, real estate office, nonprofit, congregation, volunteers, students…
You have a great idea; now you need a great partner. Welcome to NeighborWorks.
What makes us a great partner and collaborator?
- Mission. We are a nonprofit guided only by service and ideals, not financial benefit. If your project falls into our broad array of community-based concerns, we’ll bring enthusiasm and passion as well as skills and resources. Read about our Mission and Vision.
- Experience. NWBRV is far more than a “do-gooder” organization (though we are that, too). Read our History and review our Successes. From financing and building multi-million dollar apartment complexes to designing, staffing, and running multi-year school initiatives, we have been around the block, both figuratively and literally. You benefit from what we’ve learned.
- Resources. We bring resources to the table like few nonprofits. First, if your project qualifies, we maintain a revolving project fund that permits us to be nimble and responsive in making the financial arrangements that are so crucial to major projects. Second, our status as a proven successful nonprofit encourages others to invest in our projects.
- Networking. We have worked successfully and fruitfully with an unusual and exciting list of community, political, business, industry, foundation, and other networks. We bring those relationships to the table of every project. We also belong to two major powerful, national networks: LISC, the Local Initiatives Support Corporation, and NeighborWorks America, from which we draw our name. Both provide additional resources and training to us and our partners and clients.
- Success. Everything else is just words. Once we agree on common goals that meet our respective missions, we don’t rest until the project is complete. Look at our projects in development, projects in the pipeline, and our list of successes to see the pride we bring to every partnership.
We are a nonprofit guided only by service and ideals, not financial benefit. If your project falls into our broad array of community-based concerns, we’ll bring enthusiasm and passion as well as skills and resources. Read about our special initiatives or community engagement to learn more about how we work with communities to improve neighborhood quality-of-life.
This website was designed to show you – not just talk about – how we can be the best partner you’ve ever had.