Our center is DCYF Certified.
We accept DHS CCAP vouchers.
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday 3:30-6:30 pm when school is in session
Monday-Friday, 8:30-6:30 pm during School Breaks & Summer Vacation
- Academic Time
- Reading: Students participate in both silent reading and group reading to build on the skills and lessons learned in school. We use the specialized internet-based reading program called iReady, which students use to develop reading skills for 40 minutes per week.
- Homework: Our teachers help youth to complete homework and assignments daily and are in direct communications with their teachers.
- Enrichment: Our teachers create weekly enrichment projects that help our youth to develop important skills, knowledge and independence. Our enrichment classes are STEAM-based and some current offerings include mineral and crystal identification, interactive solar system mapping, artistic expression, and musical instrument projects.
- On the Move: Our program offers daily physical activity for 30 minutes a day to all youth. We believe have physical activity is essential for good physical and mental health, as well as academic achievement!
- Hands-on Learning Stations: The center is equip with learning stations that engage students of all abilities and learning levels. We specialize in tactile, hands-on learning that gives children an educational experience that is fun and engaging.
- Healthy Snacks and Meals: During after school programming we provide all youth with a healthy snack. All of our snacks and meals follow the USDA’s dietary guidelines. Our program is peanut-free and we are very accommodating to all allergies.
Questions & Enrollment
Flore Rateau, Senior Youth Programs Manager
401.762.0993 ext. 232