This 2-week series will help you find, move into, and keep your dream apartment! This series is ideal for first-time renters, families and individuals who have had difficulty renting in the past, and anyone who would like to know more about their rights as a tenant. This is a series of 2 consecutive sessions and a 1-on-1 coaching session. By completing this workshop you will receive your free credit score and a Rent RIte Certificate*, which can be presented to participating property managers across Rhode Island for special perks upon move-in, including gift cards.
The dates for this series are:
- Getting Ready to Rent, January 29, 2019 5:00pm-7:00pm
- Becoming a Tenant, February 4, 2019, 5:00pm-7:00pm
Rent RIte can help you:
- Improve your credit score
- Overcome previous evictions
- Search for an apartment
- Navigate the rental application process
- Understand your rights as a tenant
- And much more!
*In order to receive a Rent RIte certificate you must attend both workshops and a one-on-one session.