NWBRV has a variety of real estate in its portfolio including residential, commercial, and mixed use developments throughout Northern Rhode Island, with a total rental portfolio of over 350 units throughout Northern Rhode Island. Development successes include:
- The Meadows senior development in North Smithfield. The site includes 80 units, a community center, and ample outdoor space. See senior housing.
- Over 18 units of supportive housing in Woonsocket. See supportive housing.
- 47 rental units at the Clocktower Apartments (formerly Stillwater Mill) in Burrillville. See historic rehabilitation.
- The Mary L. Longtin C3 Center on Northeast Street in Woonsocket featuring 6 rental units and a youth learning center. See In-Residence program.
- 100+ scattered site affordable family rental units in the Constitution Hill neighborhood of Woonsocket. See scattered site rentals.
- 43 units of affordable housing and commercial space at Heritage Place on Front Street in Woonsocket (including NWBRV’s main office, Dunkin’ Donuts, Champs Diner, and several other locally owned small businesses). See mixed-use developments.
- 18+ affordable homeownership opportunities including Woodridge Estates in Woonsocket featuring townhouse-style units in a quaint neighborhood abutting the Rhodes Avenue Conservation Area. See home ownership.
- 37 units of affordable rental housing and community space with over 6 acres preserved in North Smithfield. See smart growth developments.
- A kitchen incubator, large multi-use event space, retail space, patio, and 6 units of residential loft-style affordable apartments in the former Mulvey’s hardware store located at 40 S. Main Street, Woonsocket. See historic rehabilitation.
NWRBV also maintains a pipeline of projects throughout Northern Rhode Island.