We at NWBRV invest in communities where business enterprise serves as a source of community pride, regional innovation, prosperity, and wealth. We strive to support local businesses with affordable commercial space in a variety of styles and locations.
Heritage Place commercial business owners enjoy high visibility. The plaza is anchored by Champ’s Diner with an opening for another anchor tenant at 711 Front Street. Other businesses include NWBRV and Maloney Property offices, Sacred Hands Massage and Wellness, and A Special Place (religious retail). From a market perspective, the 43 family on-site apartments generate an estimated 950 visits per day to local establishments. The development provides easy access to Route 146, 146A, 104, and Woonsocket’s Central Business District.
Our Heritage Place Commercial Units are located along Front St with plenty of visibility and available parking in both the front and back of the building. They include both retail and office spaces.
Contact Christian Caldarone for additional information (email@example.com)
- 711 Front Street
- 1362 s/f First Floor; 1284 s/f Basement
- $18.25 per SF/NNN
- Existing, Approved Drive-Thru with Window Service
- Existing Electric, Natural Gas Services for Commercial Business
- Generous Fit-Out allowances & Rent Subsidy during start-up
- Long term Lease Available
- Existing layout & fit-out for coffee shop/bakery
- Provision for Stand-Alone Street Signage
- Award winning Energy-Star Development
- Good mix of existing tenants
Pascoag, Main Street
Our new construction on Main Street, Pascoag includes first floor storefronts.
For commercial rentals at our properties in Burrillville, please contact the Town Manager’s office.
NWBRV developed commercial rental spaces at the Stillwater Mill Complex, now know as Clocktower. Built in a renovated mill building, these units have high ceilings and massive windows with views of the river.