Heritage Place commercial business owners enjoy high visibility and environmental elements such as wooded banks and the nearby Blackstone River provide the setting with a rural aesthetic feel. The building is anchored by Champ’s Diner and a Dunkin Donuts. Other businesses include NWBRV and Maloney Property offices, Sacred Hands Massage and Wellness, and A Special Place (religious retail).
Market research shows that:
- Forty-three family on-site apartment units generate an estimated 950 visits per day to local establishments.
- Easy access to Route 146, 146A, 104, and Woonsocket’s Central Business District
- A total of 9,926 households in surrounding area.
- The area’s median age is 34
- The overall commute time for residents within a 1-5 mile radius is less than 30 minutes, demonstrating that most area residents work and shop close to home.
Our Heritage Place Commercial Units are located along Front St with plenty of visibility and available parking in both the front and back of the building.
The Office Spaces are located behind the building and offer an affordable alternative to an expensive space in an office complex.
Heritage Place Commercial Openings
There are three commercial spaces currently available at Heritage Place:
- 719 Front St. storefront Suite 106, with approximately 550 sf of available space
- 719 Front St. storefront Suite 109, with approximately 850 sf of available space
- 727 Front St. office space (at the back of the development) with 450 sf of available space
For More Information
If you are interested in our Heritage Place commercial site, please contact Christian Caldarone by email or phone at 401-762-0993 ext.206.